We hope you have been enjoying Patch 1.17! From the feedback we have received it sounds like a lot of players are liking the new features, and the tutorials are helping lower age players get acquainted with the game quickly. It’s also been great to hear that connection has improved for many of our players. Keep sending us your feedback as you upgrade your siege towers and play through the civilization objectives—we love to hear from you!
Patch 1.18 is a small patch that addresses a few bugs that were present in Patch 1.17—we wanted to make sure that players didn’t have to wait a long time for these fixes.
We don’t have an exact date for the patch yet, so keep your eyes peeled for this information on our forum, Twitter, or Facebook page. You can read the patch notes below:
- Reconnect Icon: added a reconnect icon on the bottom right of the screen that will indicate when the game is reconnecting to the servers. Now players can easily see the status of their connection in game.
- Fixed the bug where some players were not receiving a Peace Treaty if their opponent was disconnected at the end of battle, despite the battle getting recorded. Players will now receive a peace treaty.
- Fixed the bug where some players were receiving a connection error message when their time bucket was up. Players will now receive a message that their castle is under attack.
- Fixed the bug where the full screen setting on certain Windows 10 devices would not stay after logging off. Now the setting will stay when user logs out of game.
- General connection improvements.
- Some Windows 10 users are occasionally receiving a ‘failed purchase’ message. We are investigating into this.
- Some players on IOS devices will occasionally see ‘multiple connections detected’ error when completing the battle log tutorial. We are looking into this and would appreciate if you could send our team log files.
Share your thoughts on the forum!Discuss this article on the forums